Helpdesk - everything that is necessary for the operation of a translation agency.
- conversion of the graphic versions of documents (e.g. PDF, JPG) into editable versions (DOC and others), using ABBYY FineReader or others;
- OCR and preparation for pricing, to determine the number of words to be translated
- OCR and creation of the version for translation (without having to restore the exact layout)
- OCR and accurate reproduction of the file (full attention to the layout, taking into account all the details)
- creation of a translation memory file based on existing documents (align), using WinAlign software (Trados 2007 or Studio versions);
- preparation of documents ordered for translation, including allocation of work to teams of contractors and merging documents already translated;
- conversion of documents and translation databases (TM files) between different software versions, including computer aided translation (Trados, SDLX, MemoQ, DejaVu, etc.) to ensure compatibility;
- formatting, rewriting, repairing corrupted files and translation databases, creating indexes and tables of contents, verification of the figures in the translated text;
- QA (Quality Assurance)
and many other services that are within the scope of the daily operation of a translation agency.